Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday in Berlin

We finally have our first smattering of snow this morning.  And I was just starting to imagine the snowdrops poking up out of the earth. . . .guess the flowers are used to this sort of thing, though.  I'm glad to not have to be on the road today. I've played an hour of Bach this morning - always a good start to the week - will do a bit of deskwork (including some long neglected correspondence) and then might even do some finishing touches on several paintings I've started.  If there is enough daylight, I might even take some pix and post them. . . will see how far my energy goes takes me.

My thought for the day;  "Think it.
                                      Imagine it.
                                      Do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment